Mesotherapy is a nonsurgical, permanent treatment for fat removal and body contouring. It utilizes multiple injections of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, delivered directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of skin) targeting problem areas. Fat deposits are flushed from the body, and do not reappear in other areas.
Invented in 1952 by French physician Dr. Michel Pistol, mesotherapy was originally used for the treatment of vascular and infectious diseases, sport injuries, and the improvement of circulation.
Usually women have trouble to losing weight in their abdomens, buttocks, and thigh areas because their bodies are design to retain fat in those areas. Mesotherapy is an ideal solution for those problems that helps contour specific undesired fat pockets. This method targets the receptors on fat cells that produce lipogenesis (fat production) and lipolysis (fat breakdown).
The most common treatment areas:
Abdomen, front of the abdomen, thighs, upper arm, chin, neck, infraorbital (fat pad below the eyes), buttock area, area between bra straps and underarms, above the knee.
The procedure is painless and comfortable for the patient, requires no anesthesia or post-operative recovery time. It is considered a “lunch-time treatment” and takes approximately 15-30 minutes. After the procedure, it is normal to experience side effects such as pain, discomfort, tingling, burning, swelling, and /or bruising.
Individual results vary; several treatments may be necessary to achieve desired results.
1 treatment $300
3 treatments $750
6 treatments $1000
Please note that each treatment is considered one area. During a FREE consultation provider will discuss how many treatments and areas needed for optimal results.
Pre- treatment instructions:
* Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, Anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, Advil, or Alive for at least 5 days before treatment;
* Eat a light high protein meal 2-4 hours before your treatment:
* Drink at least 72 ounces of water the day of your treatment.
* Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hours;
* No hot tubs or saunas for at least 2 weeks after your treatment;
* No exercise for 48 hours;
* Use Arnica cream 3-4 times a day for 2-3 days after treatment;
* Apply ice as necessary;
* Change compression dressings if necessary.