Myers’ IV cocktail $150
Myers’ Cocktail IV Hydration
Feel better rapidly with Myers Cocktail IV Drip
It seems like the guidelines for health are always changing and evolving. Sleeping six hours a night turned to eight hours, while the food pyramid has been edited too many times to keep tract. Taking oral nutritional supplements are helpful when it comes to being health, however they are not regulated nor are they absorbed to their full potential, as they are slowly digested through the digestive tract.
Now there is a simple and effective way to achieve your health goals and obtain lost nutrients that is sweeping the nation. That treatment is IV Hydration Therapy.
IV hydration therapy is a safe and effective way to revitalize your body by providing the hydration it needs while also nourishing your bloodstream, as it delivers a steady dose of essential vitamins and nutrients directly to the source. The therapy uses vitamins and minerals with known nutritional benefits and low potential for serious side effects.
What is a Myers’ Cocktail IV?
The Myers’ Cocktail is a blend of vitamins and nutrients that are infused intravenously (IV) that are designed to increase overall wellness as well as reduce the symptoms of a multitude of medical ailments.
What are the ingredients in a Myers’ Cocktail IV Hydration Drip?
There are loads of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals jam packed into a Myers’ Cocktail IV drip. Listed are the main ingredients, along with why they are important to every day and long lasting health:
- B1 (Thiamine): enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy; essential for glucose metabolism and plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function
- B2 (Riboflavin): vitamin crucial for breaking down food components, absorbing other nutrients and maintaining tissues
- B3 (Niacin): lowers cholesterol, eases arthritis, increases brain function, and more. An important nutrient that every part of your body needs to function properly
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid): one of the most important vitamins for human life. Necessary for making red blood cells and converts food to energy
- B6 (Pyridoxine): water-soluble vitamin needed to metabolize protein, carbohydrates, fats, and aids in the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. Your body cannot produce this vitamin so it must be obtained through foods or supplements
- B12: nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. It also helps to prevent types of anemia that make you weak and fatigued
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): necessary for growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. Involved in many body functions including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, immunity, wound repaid and healing, and maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
- Magnesium: needed for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body! Helps to maintain normal nerve and muscle functions, supports a healthy immune system, maintains a steady heartbeat, helps bones remain strong, helps adjust blood glucose levels, aids in the production of energy and protein
- Calcium: one of the most important minerals for the human body. Helps and maintains healthy teeth and bones, very important in muscle contraction, oocyte activation, blood clotting, nerve impulse, transmission, regulating heartbeat, and fluid balance within cells.
All B vitamins are essential in helping convert proteins, carbohydrates, and fats into energy.
So, what does a Myers’ Cocktail do?
Now that we know all that is in a Myers’ Cocktail IV drip, let’s go over what all of these vitamins and minerals will actually do for you.
Once this cocktail is administered, clients will immediately feel the effects of increased energy levels as well as have an enhanced immune response to fight off infection. Myers’ Cocktail drips enhance immune support, reduce stress and anxiety, and so much more.
Dehydration is a common underlying issue for many ailments. IV hydration treatments provide the fluids your body needs in order to sustain a healthy digestive tract, regulates sleep, increases energy levels, clears skin, and so much more. Dehydration is also the main reason for hangovers, so Myers’ Cocktail IV drip is the perfect cure for a pesky hangover
- Anti-Aging Benefits
Infused with B-complex and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Myers’ Cocktail is amazing for skin rejuvenation, overall glow, along with healthy hair, skin, and nails. As Vitamin C assists in the formation of collagen, B-Complex promotes healthy skin, hair and eyes. Receiving a Myers’ Cocktail IV drip fights off damage caused by free radicals as it neutralizes the major causes of aging to promote youthful, radiance, and rejuvenation.
- Boost Immune System
There are so many factors that hinder the immune system. Stress, anxiety, unclean surfaces, or maybe it’s cold and flu season and the weather fluctuations make you sick. When we are sick, the body drains mucus causing a great loss in fluids. When you have a fever the body tries to absorb as much fluid as possible, while it also excretes liquid when you get the shivers or if you start to sweat the fluids out. IV hydration therapy helps to restore the fluids it needs to protect your body and strengthen the immune system
- Reduce Fatigue
Many people don’t understand the connection between proper hydration and sleep. Dehydration and nutritional deficiencies can actually impact sleep and sleep cycles. Not getting the amount and quality of sleep needed can result in reduced concentration, increased fatigue, increased stress and anxiety, and can weaken the immune system. The Myers’ Cocktail IV drip replenishes your hydration and nutrients straight into the blood stream.
- Treat Symptoms of Chronic Conditions
There have been ample amounts of research on Myers’ Cocktail IV hydration therapy resulting in an overload of information on how helpful this therapy can be. In one research study with over 15,000 infusions suggested that having this therapy can be clinically effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, chronic fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasms, colds, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, chronic anxiety and depression, and more.
- Resolve digestion issues
Dehydration is one of the most common causes of constipation. IV hydration therapy promotes digestive health as it provides the fluids your body needs to break down the foods you eat and absorb its nutrients. The large intestine soaks up the water that is in food, usually resulting in loss of hydration needed to form and excrete waste. This treatment combines powerful ingredients to improve digestive health, body functions, and overall wellness.
- Energize your body
Filled with vitamin B12 and B complex (mixture of B vitamins) mixed with the mineral magnesium, Myers’ Cocktail is an amazing resource to increase energy levels. Magnesium and B vitamins activate ATP in the body, which helps to create energy in the body.
- Fight infection
When facing illness or infection, IV treatments help to thin mucus (relieving congestions), replace fluid loss due to fever, sweating, and drainage, as well as clear out unhealthy toxins to keep the body’s organs functioning properly while improving the immune system
- Enhanced quality of sleep
As mentioned previously, the ingredients in the Myers’ Cocktail help to regulate sleep cycles, but they also enhance the quality of your sleep. Many people don’t know this, but you actually lose some of your body fluids while you breath at night. Going to sleep dehydrated coupled with losing fluids during sleep can result in sleep apnea, cramping, and fragmented sleep. Vitamin C, when administered intravenously, also showed a significant reduction in fatigue
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Research shows that being dehydrated increases cortisol levels, also known as the stress hormone. Once you become stressed the body actually becomes even more dehydrated as your heart rate and breathing increase, forcing the body to lose even more fluids.