Hormone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone is what makes a man, a man. It gives them men characteristics distinguishing them from women. Testosterone is a hormone produced primarily in the testicles. It helps maintain men’s: fat distribution, bone density, muscle strength and mass, facial and body hair, red blood production, sex drive, and sperm production.
Testosterone is what makes man, a man. It gives them men characteristics distinguishing from women. Testosterone is a hormone produced primarily in the testicles. It helps maintain men’s: fat distribution, bone density, muscle strength and mass, facial and body hair, red blood production, sex drive, and sperm production.
After age 30, male’s testosterone level starts declining – typically 1% a year. At age 50, men may start to have signs and symptoms of low testosterone such as change in sexual function (reduce sexual desire, lower sense of vitality, erective dysfunction), changes in sleeping pattern (insomnia or other sleep disturbances), physical changes (reduce muscle mass and bone density, anemia), and emotional changes (decrease in self-confidence, depression). Taken together, these signs and symptoms are often called hypogonadism (“hypo” meaning low functioning and “gonadism” referring to the testicles).
Some of these signs and symptoms can be caused by various underlying factors, and only the blood test can show the exact testosterone level.
Allure Aesthetic Center offers to our clients Testosterone Replacement Therapy, which can reverse the effects of hypogonadism. Testosterone Replacement Therapy has a wide range of benefits including improved libido, mood, cognition, muscle mass, bone destiny, and red blood production.
To get started you need to schedule an appointment with one of our medical providers. At the first consultation you will receive blood work for your hormone blood levels. At the next appointment the doctor will evaluate the lab results and prescribe you the right amount of hormone based on the body’s unique demand.
We offer 6 weeks or 8 weeks Testosterone Replacement Therapy courses.
6 weeks course
9 weeks course
* The doctor’s consultation, exam, questionnaire and lab work (cost $95 self-pay).
* Lab work evaluation, discussing the program and diet, additional supplements, taking vitals (weight, BMI, muscle and fat percentage).
* Weekly monitoring and consulting include: Testosterone injection (dosage will be determined based on lab work), Lipotropic Vitamin B12 injection, vitals.
* After the course we offer 2 week supply of hCG injections to prevent testicles from shrinking.
* During the final visit we will discuss the progress (compare before and after vitals and measurements), and preform another lab work ($95 self-pay) to make sure you reached the best results.
If you are wondering if testosterone therapy is right for you, call our office today to schedule a FREE consultation.