Fibroblast Skin Tightening Atlanta
Fibroblast is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that uses plasma to tighten the skin and reduce the volume of excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery. Fibroblast Treatment is known for its success with Non-Surgical Eye Lifts, Tummy Tightening, Neck Tightening and so much more.
HOW DOES PLASMA FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING WORK?
Plasma skin tightening is relatively new in North America, but has been safely and effectively performed in Europe for many years. Plasma Fibroblast has increased in popularity due to its many advantages over surgery. There is less downtime, it’s less expensive, no cutting of the skin and no stitches. This means you can return to work even sooner. The precision device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the skin to form a plasma charge. An electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. This micro-trauma stimulates new collagen (neocollagenesis). The tissue retraction and tightening gives results that are comparable to invasive surgery. A series of tiny brown spots are placed geometrically to attain the desired results for the excess skin. The skin around the spot tightens pulling the cells closer together. It’s the only non-surgical treatment to reduce the excess skin instantly and successfully.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- The client should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
- Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation/Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- The client must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- The client must not display herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area). It is recommended they consult with their medical doctor and begin taking the prescription Valtrex 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
- If the client wears a pacemaker, avoid treatment with electrical arcing.
- Clients who are pregnant or nursing are not ideal candidates.
- Clients should have eyelash extensions REMOVED prior to eye lift treatment.
- This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-3
Fibroblast Treatments are not advised for those with very dark skin. This is because there is a higher risk of hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) following treatment.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
As Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment, the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent, as it does not stop any further ageing. Having said this, however, the results you get should last you for many years. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, and continue to improve over 4 weeks. Additionally, there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, including but not limited to smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
WHAT KIND OF SIDE EFFECTS CAN I EXPECT?
Plasma Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe non-invasive procedure when done by a certified technician. However, as with most cosmetic procedures, patients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the first five to ten days after treatment. There will be some tiny (Polka dot) brown marks in the treatment area. This is the result of scabbing and will flake away over a week or so, exposing a pink layer of healthy new skin. Some patients will also experience three to five days of swelling, especially with eyelid treatment. There is no damage to surrounding areas or deeper skin layers. To avoid side effects, follow the aftercare instruction given to you prior to your treatment.
A $75 Deposit required to hold the appointment. Prices May Vary due to desired treatment area.
Upper Lip (Smoker’s Lines)
$630 & up
Belly Button Area
$1,500 & up
$660 & up
$600 & up