Mesotherapy is a nonsurgical, permanent treatment for removal of fat. The procedure consists of multiple injections of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, delivered directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of skin) targeting problem areas. Fat deposits are flushed from the body, and do not reappear in other areas.
Invented in 1952 by French physician Dr. Michel Pistol, mesotherapy was originally used for the treatment of vascular and infectious diseases, sport injuries, and the improvement of circulation.
– Chin and submental region
– Jowl reduction
The procedure is very safe. Bruising may occur afterwards, but usually subsides within a few days to a week.
Mesotherapy $300 per treatment
* Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, Anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, Advil, or Alive for at least 5 days before treatment;
* Eat a light high protein meal 2-4 hour before your treatment:
* Drink at least 72 ounces of water the day of your treatment.
* Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hours;
* No hot tubs or saunas for at least 2 weeks after your treatment;
* No exercise for 48 hours;
* Apply ice as necessary;