I’ve been coming here for years getting Dysport & Juvederm. Tony is great!!!! He keeps me looking young and refreshed!!! All of my friends, now come here too!
Did the weight loss program and lost over 25lbs! Love the program and love the staff!!
Had a great experience at Allure as a first time client! Lucy, my injector was just phenomenal!! I felt very comfortable and safe with her. She is so skilled, with a great eye on what is needed, and where. Will never go anywhere else but to Allure!
I’ve been getting Botox for 7 years, and have been looking for a place to get Botox since moving here. This place is a hidden gem! Everyone is very professional and friendly. I absolutely recommend them!
I couldn’t be more pleased with Allure Aesthetic Center. The doctor takes his time with you and is able to give qualified recommendations for your individual wants and needs. I am thrilled with the experiences I have had. Highly recommend.
Welcome to Allure Aesthetic Center – an innovative world-class aesthetic and wellness facility, located in Alpharetta, GA.
How Quickly Can I Get a Botox Appointment?
Most of the time we can see patients the same day or next day. Please call us at (770) 988-5559 and see if a Botox appointment is available with our top Botox injectors. Here at Allure Aesthetic Center we strive to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules.
What Are Our Office Locations for Botox Treatments?
Allure Aesthetic Center has only one location. We are located in the beautiful suburb of Alpharetta, right off of Crabapple Rd. You can find us at 2706 Abbey Court, Alpharetta GA 30004.
How Long Does a Botox Procedure Take?
Typically a Botox treatment requires only 10-20 minutes in an examination room and ends with absolutely minimal or no discomfort. Usually, you can return to work immediately, while we recommend that you stay away from getting into strenuous activity until the next day.
How Long Does a Botox Treatment Last?
First results usually appear 5 to 7 days after injection, however it can take up to 14 days to see the full effect with results lasting from 3 to 4 months. Because these results do not last forever, repeated injections are needed to preserve the achieved effects.
How Much Does Botox Cost in Alpharetta?
The cost of Botox varies from patient to patient and by the amount of Botox needed to achieve the best results. Although some offices in Atlanta price Botox by the “area,” we believe in customizing each patient’s treatment, and we price our Botox treatments by the “unit,” based on the amount used: $12/unit.
What Areas of the Face Can be Treated with Botox?
The most common Botox treatments are:
- 11 lines or glabella
- Forehead lines
- “crow’s feet” (lines around the eyes)
However, Botox is a versatile drug and at Allure Aesthetic Center it can be used for:
- Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating – Botox is effectively used for excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, thus causing sweat glands to stop producing sweat. Around 20-25 minor injections to the underarm area effectively reduces sweating by up to 90% within 5-10 days, lasting up to 10 months.
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint or jaw joint) – this aching ailment causes irritation in the jaw area and often leads to teeth grinding and pain in the jaw area. We can help here at Allure Aesthetic Center by using Botox to relax the jaw (masseter) muscles and dramatically reduce the effect of this disorder.
- Migraine – for patients who experience extreme headaches, Botox can be injected into areas including the forehead, shoulders, and neck to relax the muscles that are causing pain
- Facial Slimming – using Botox around the jaw gives the face a more slimmed appearance
We inject Botox to prevent unwanted facial muscle movement creating a smoother, renewed and refreshed look. Although Botox is a temporary solution for facial wrinkles, consulting with our trained providers ensures that you will face minimal to no side-effects or complexities, as well as understanding each clients wants to achieve optimal results.
Does Insurance Cover Botox?
Because Allure Aesthetic Center is a medical spa, insurance is not accepted. All procedures that we offer are elective cosmetic treatments which are not accepted by insurance claims. We do, however, accepted CareCredit cards, which you can sign up for here.